Wednesday 25 December 2013

TV personality Adaora Oleh talks about finding the right man, i am available o!



British trained TV gal and co-host of Nigeria's singing competition, MTN Project Fame Adaora Oleh says she is still single and searching and is looking unto God to help her choose the right man..

    "I am still looking for him. The thing is that when he comes, God will let me recognize that he is the man. You know what I mean? Sometimes you are faced with different guys, different challenges, sometimes making up your mind is not always easy. You don't know if that person is the best man for you, but I do pray that God gives me the wisdom to recognize the good man when he comes". She tells City People magazine

Lovely Adaora i am so available and you do not need any confirmation for that, i am the Man you have being waiting for, Lol....

No comments:

Post a Comment