Friday 13 March 2015

My Google Birthday Doodle


This time last year i was a year younger, a lot of things has happened in the past one year. Life has being fair, life has being sweet, life has being life.

I feel fulfilled and grateful to God for creating me to solve problems for the world. Am honoured by the people i have met on the way, the list is endless. I still have great people to meet though, if you are great and i have not met you, please try to book an appointment. LOL...

Anyways everyday is worth celebrating but somedays are special.

If you are reading this post, please all i want from you as a birthday gift is to show more love to people around you and trust me the world would be a better place.

Thanks Google i loved the cakes they were pretty awesome. Haha

Cheers everyone.





1 comment: