Sunday 17 November 2013

How 'Britain's Horniest Student' got her title

How 'Britain's Horniest Student' got her title

A controversial British dating website has named 20-year-old Elina Desaine as the country’s horniest student.

Desaine — originally from Latvia — captured the degrading title by claiming to shagatuni.com that she had sex with three different men every week. The promiscuous redhead attended the posh James Allens Girls’ School in London and now studies computer science at the pricey University of Exeter.

Her prize-winning entry: “I should be the UK’s horniest student because I have sex with at least 2 / 3 different people a week. Sometimes i go clubbing, have sex with someone, and then go back to the club to pick up my second victim. Feeling horny right now, so might just text someone on my ‘shag list’ and do it in the computer room (I’ve done this before, was great!) With your help of Alcohol, I will be able to become an even Hornier Student!”


Desaine has even given herself a pair of nicknames: “Slutvian” and “Sexeter.”

The website claims that she “beat off hundreds of applicants with her winning entry.”

Desaine told the UK’s Metro newspaper: “I entered the competition after my friend saw it advertised by Shag at Uni online. He told me that I was perfect for it as I have a huge reputation on campus for letting my hair down and having fun. Everyone should act like me!”

The racy website’s creator, Tom Thurlow, said: “As soon as I saw Elina’s entry I knew we had a particularly wild girl on our hands. I love the fact she uses her position in the computer science club to have sex in the computer room. She even told me how the computer science club is perfect because it’s full of guys! After meeting with Elina personally I am 100 per cent confident I have found the horniest student in the country.”

But it’s not hormone-charged hijinks for the lusty Latvian. While most her of friends are amused by her amorous antics some were apparently alarmed when her roommates forced her into taking a chlamydia test. She tested negative for the STI.

Her prize for winning the contest was a year’s supply of condoms, a Samsung smartphone, alcohol, a membership for Shag at Uni and $850.

The University of Exeter said they were concerned about Desaine’s future prospects: “We certainly don’t condone this sort of behaviour but our main concern at this time is for the student and the impact this may have on her over the long term.”

No comments:

Post a Comment