Thursday 25 July 2013

Beyonce's Hair Gets Sucked Into huge Fan While Performing On Stage.


BEYONCE Knowles got up close and personal with a fan on stage - when her hair got tangled up in it

The Grown Woman singer got trapped by the huge cooling device when she was performing her hit Halo in Montreal, Canada on Monday.

The songbird carried on singing like a true professional, impressively managing not to miss a note of the song despite her predicament.

She calmly sat on a ledge in the pit to carry on performing to the audience while stagehands struggled to set her long curly locks free. She must have thought the fan shredded her all her gorgeous  hair

And despite the potential seriousness of the situation the 31-year-old chart-topper managed to see the funny side, later posting a hand-written note to her Instagram page where she mocked the incident with rewritten lyrics to Halo.

The note read: "Gravity can't begin, to pull me out of the fan again, I felt my hair was yankin, from the fan that's always hatin."


The lyrics to that section of the track are normally as follows: "Gravity can't forget to pull me back to the ground again, and It's like I've been awakened, every rule I had you breakin', it's the risk that I'm taking, I'm never gonna shut you out!"
She then went on to mention her "virgin remy" hair extensions in the post.

No comments:

Post a Comment