Wednesday 31 July 2013

'I'm usually thinking I want to hurry up and finish so I can have a cigarette': Simon Cowell reveals he constantly thinks about smoking... even during sex

He's rarely seen without a cigarette in his hand on a night out.

And now Simon Cowell has revealed just how much he loves his nicotine sticks in a tell-all interview on Chelsea Lately on Tuesday night.

The 53-year-old music mogul insisted that smoking was 'associated with nice things' during the chat with host Chelsea Handler, who immediately shot back, 'Like sex?'

Cowell then replied: 'Completely. And in fact sometimes while I'm having sex, I'm actually thinking I want to hurry up and finish so I can have a cigarette!'
Nicotine fan: Cowell is regularly seen puffing away on a nicotine stick

Nicotine fan: Cowell is regularly seen puffing away on a nicotine stick

Chelsea then told a shrugging Cowell: 'That's a wonderful thing you might want to think about sharing with your next victim!'

During the interview, Cowell added that he has been on a health kick over the past few months.

He said: 'I had to go on a health kick because I have to balance smoking and drinking, which I do like. And then on the other side I exercise and then I have vitamin shots.

'Like last night for example, I had a litre of injections being poured into me through a drip and at the same time I was having a couple of vodka and sodas. So it kind of makes it bearable!'

Cowell was on Chelsea Lately to promote the upcoming return of The X Factor USA in September, but admitted that he often finds the process of searching for the next big thing more than a little gruelling.

When Chelsea asked Cowel if the array of 'untalented people' who audition for the show cause him to have 'a drinking and drug and cigarette problem?', he replied: 'Probably, yes!'

He added: 'It is total, utter torture sitting there for 10 hours a day trying to find one good person. And you've got all these awful singers coming out... "Why are you here?" and they're like, "I'm blessed," and you're like,"You're not. You're really, really not." '

Undoubtedly one of the most successful acts ever to find fame on The X Factor is boyband One Direction, who auditioned as solo artists before they were put into a group.

No comments:

Post a Comment